Sunday 12 January 2014

What if?

My boyfriend strongly believes in neural linguistic programming. A couple of months ago, when I was feeling down, he sent me a video of a guy asking his students what they'd do if money was no object, and to live like it now to get the most out of life. At the time, I passed it off as a load of old phooey. I'm sure I had a good reason to then because, looking back, I have figured out what I'd do.

I would live somewhere with a warmer climate than England. I love it and all, but you need the heat and pressure systems that England just doesn't get.

My personal heaven
I wouldn't code as a job. I'm doing my degree in computer science, but if I had a choice I wouldn't do it professionally.
I don't really want this to become my whole life.  I enjoy it so much but it can be very stressful
I would draw more. I used to draw all the time back at school (I took art GCSE so I kind of had to, but that's not the point). I'd love to just draw all the time, work on my techniques and stuff.
I'd rather be doing this everyday with no stress of getting it done
I would learn to play the piano and guitar and electric bass (I love the bass). I would finish learning the ukulele too.
To tickle the ivories!
I would drive a vespa because they are awesome!
Isn't it pretty?
I would travel the world before I got too old to enjoy it, or even too old to travel.  I would dance in Egypt and India, enjoy the cuisines of the world, buy kimonos and lolita clothes from Japan, and so much more!
I want to see the world and try everything!
Do you have any what ifs?

No comments:

Post a Comment