Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year!

It's a brand new year!  This year I do not hope for a new me but a better me.

I'm going to look back at my weeks and look at at least one good thing that happened that week.  I think that should help with my motivation and whatnot.

I got my good buddy Sooty (basically) last year from the adoption centre

I'm going to take more photographs now that I have the technology.

I moved into my last student house in July and this was the sunset a couple of day after moving

I'm going to stay motivated.  Mistakes will not stop me as they are signs of progress.

I walked 10km for charity in May with my dad

I need to stop procrastinating so much because this year is an important one.

My boyfriend and I visited Ashby Castle in Leicestershire

I WILL spend more time with my family and contact them every week.

My plan for the weekend is to:

  • Write as much as my final report as possible
  • Finish a section of my final year project
  • Revise every subject at least once a day
I'll get back to you all on how my plan is progressing.

I hope to record everything I do weekly, getting my weekly blogs and vlogs started again now that things seem to have slowed down a bit again.

People usually write new year resolutions at the beginning of the year, but I never stick to them.  This year, I'm writing a check-list.  Like my to-do lists, it will comprise of three things and will be added to when all three are completed.

  1. Go somewhere new.  This can be anywhere in the world
  2. Learn a new language.  I've always wanted to learn Italian, Irish, or Japanese properly
  3. Learn a new instrument.  I got a ukulele for my 22nd birthday and I think it's about time I sit down and practice

What are you all planning on doing this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment