Friday 12 July 2013

Challenge Failed

Well I only lasted a week and a half.  I'm really upset with myself.  I'm not sure if I could have continued with it or not though.

Yesterday I woke up and everything hurt - my muscles and joints.  My muscles feel like they are all bruised and my joints just ache.  I'm still getting on with things though, going to work and such.  I'm not sure what brought on the ache, I'm just hoping it's not a flare up.

My boyfriend's 21st birthday was a success last week.  We went to London for the day, explored Camden market again, nearly bought the whole of Forbidden Planet, and ate our weight in ribs at Bodeans.  On Saturday he had all of his dad's side of the family round for a BBQ which was very nice indeed, and this Sunday he's having his mum's side of the family round for another BBQ.  More trains!!  I love trains.

My computer is still trying to fix itself.  Good old fashioned Check Disc.  Everyone I've spoken to about it though have said to just scrap it and buy a new and more reliable one.  I think I will once I've backed up all of my data though, if I can back it up when it finishes.

Oh well... Train soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment