Wednesday 15 May 2013

Exciting Updates

I walked 10km on Saturday with my dad and raised over £300 for Crohn's and Colitis UK and FORTH. I'm really proud of myself because I didn't stop once, and my dad thought I was going to on the final hill (I would call it a mountain).  We did it in 2 hours and 25 minutes and managed to finished just before the rain decided to fall.

It was also my dad's 60th birthday on Monday.  I can't believe he's 60!  You wouldn't think it if you met him.  He has too much energy for someone who is meant to be 60.  We (my mum, sister and I) got him a microlight experience and he should really enjoy that as it's his kind of thing.  We ate a lot of food over the weekend in celebration (we went out on Saturday, Sunday and Monday).  But alas, I could not eat any of the cake :(

No comments:

Post a Comment