Thursday 18 April 2013

Wednesday Wonderings: Trains

I know today isn't Wednesday, but I was out the whole of yesterday and didn't get a chance to write a post.

I'm on the train. A lot.  It feels like I'm on the train at least twice a week (partially because for the past 3 weeks I have had return journeys).  I need an aisle seat for my arthritis and Crohn's - it makes things easier if I need to rush to the toilet or get up and stretch - so I always choose it as a preference when booking my tickets.  One thing I do not get, though, is why one of the preferences while booking train tickets is to sit at a table.  Having a table seat restricts your leg room and you are facing at least one other person.  No one wants that.  The only time having a table seat is good is when you have the whole table to yourself.

Rant over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment